New iLIVING Infrared Portable Space Heater Review
Infrared heaters are excellent additions to any home, regardless of whether you choose to have it installed in your modern home, or you want an object of modern functionality to add a sophisticated touch to your conventionally-styled home. Infrared heaters are much similar to conventional ones, with the significant difference being that they tend to heat the objects kept near them, in contrast to heating the air. This makes the heating process warmer, thus also allowing you to save on your monthly utility expenses. This review gives an insight on the New iLIVING infrared portable space heater with dual heating system, discussing why it is popular among the buyers in these present times.
- Product Dimension – 13 x 12 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight – 24 pounds
- Dual heating system
- Newly engineered blower technology
- Tip-Over and overheat protection
- Auto energy saving mode
- Electronic Thermostat
- 30-day return policy
- Listed by Underwriter Laboratories (UL)
- Best Used in – Home and Kitchen
- The new space efficient iLiving Infrared Space heater is an excellent tool for using in your room. With a weight of around 22 pounds, this infrared heater is quite portable.
- Besides, you have in it installed wheels for easy movement. The dual heating system, unlike other normal heaters efficiently heats up your room within a short span of time.
- The newly engineered blower technology forces this heater to work with an extremely lower noise level of about 39 decibels.
- The wooden framework, backed by tip-over and overheats protection, ensures protection for your children and pets playing around. The electronic thermostat and auto energy saving mode makes it sure that even though you do have a warm and comfortable atmosphere at your home, your utility bills are kept under control. This is an appliance suited best for home and kitchen use.
- It has an Underwriter Laboratories certificate backed by a 30-days return policy, which makes the appliance immensely beneficial for using and pre-install checking for every house.
- Bearing similarly to other room heaters, a prolonged or continuous usage may significantly add to your utility bills. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you turn the appliance off when not in use.
- Do not entirely rely on the service providers in case you need immediate assistance. Although they are good at helping you over the phone, they will not rush to your place immediately for correcting your device’s problems. In such cases, it is best to seek help from a local electrician. However, this does not in any way imply that the services offered are poor.
As can be concluded, the new iLIVING infrared portable space heater is a good tool for using in your home. With great new features, this product, besides adding to your place extra beauty and warmth, also keeps your kids and pets safe at the same time. As a whole this is a great appliance, with a good customer service, and hence is completely worth the price.