nfrared heaters are quite in demand now. With people now being aware of their relatively higher efficiency and their capability of helping you save on utility bills, these infrared heaters are now widely available. However, choosing the right one is not an easy task, and like other home accessories which require some serious consideration before buying, the purchase of infrared heaters too must be an informed decision. The primary considerations include the size of your room and the heating capacity of the heater of your choice. Also, the heating element featured in the unit is of immense importance. When looking for an infrared heater for a small or medium sized room, the Lifesmart Renew 1500 watt infrared heater can be an excellent choice. In addition to being portable and energy efficient, the product is also notably inexpensive.
- Product Dimension – 13 x 13 x 18 inches
- Item weight – 22.8 pounds
- Shipping weight – 22.8 pounds
- 4 quartz heating element of commercial grade
- Lifespan- 25,000 hours
- Maximum wattage – 1500 watts
- 4 copper heat exchangers
- Energy consumption reduction 35% to 50%
- Best used in – Home and Kitchen
- Here we have a space efficient Lifesmart renew heater, newly designed to fit in almost all rooms, while featuring a comfortable dimension of 13 x 13 x 18 inches. Easily portable (the weight of the unit being 22.8 pounds), this heater can be carried to any room of your choice with simple convenience.
- The presence of 4 quartz heating elements of commercial grade makes heating quick and effective. In addition to these, the product comes equipped with 4 copper heat exchangers.
- Copper being a good conductor of heat and electricity enables the unit to heat up much faster than other heaters in the same category. More, this item has a capacity of 1500 watts ensuring high class service.
- The appliance runs for 25,000 hours assuring you a long time heating support. The electricity savings need a considerable mention.
- Installing the new generation infrared heater helps in cutting down your electricity charges per month.
- With the power of new-gen engineering, this infrared heater can help reduce your electricity consumption up to 35%.
- Similar to other room heaters, keeping the unit on for long hours every day may prove expensive. A monitored usage policy is recommended.
- A room heater is designed for room heating and hence, an expectation of heating a large hall from it is nearly futile, although the Lifesmart Renew infrared heater does the job pretty well.
- Moreover, you may want to be careful when handling it. Repairs can be time consuming, not to forget, frustrating. Also, it emits sound, though keeping it in a sound proof container solves this issue as well.
Overall, this is a nice heating appliance for all rooms, regardless of their size. With careful usage and some safety measures, the product will ultimately prove to be useful and energy efficient. The price is just another attraction, and makes the product more appealing.