nfrared heaters are excellent additions to your home. Heaters are of particular importance during the cold winter months. In contrast to conventional heating systems which tend to heat the atmosphere, these infrared heaters work in a slightly different manner. The conventional heaters are prone to loss of energy (because much of it gets wasted in an attempt to heat the air), while infrared heaters tend to heat the objects coming in the path of their heat waves. The Dr Infrared Heater DR998 makes for a good choice in this category, intended for use in homes.
- Product Dimension – 16 x 11 x 16 inches
- Item weight – 25 pounds
- Shipping weight – 26 pounds
- Dual heating system
- Infrared Quartz tube and PTC capacitors
- Tip-Over and Overheat protection
- Built-in humidifier
- Oscillation fan for heat spreading
- Electronic thermostat with a range of 50 to 86 degrees
- Lifetime filter
- Best used in – Home and Kitchen
- Feature a dimension of 16 x 11 x 16 inches, this even shaped infrared heater is space efficient enough for you to fit it into any of your rooms.
- The product weighs 25 pounds and hence is pretty much portable. The dual heating system, unlike other normal heaters, produces relatively more heat to warm up your living room.
- The Infrared Quartz tube and PTC capacitors add to the job of heating. The tip over and overheating function ensures your kids’ and pets’ safety in case they get too close. The built in humidifier ejects a cool mist with the warm heat that adds sweetness to the dry atmosphere of winter.
- Additionally this appliance has in it an oscillation fan specially installed that not only distributes warmth throughout the room easily and evenly, but also can be operated as a fan with or without humidifier that is essential during the summer time.
- The electronic thermostat installed this heater does an awesome hating job with a temperature of 50 to 86 degrees. This product uses a water bottle instead of water tank which is another interesting feature. The unit is capable of heating rooms measuring up to 1000 square feet.
- Just like other infrared heaters, if you keep it on for prolonged time uselessly it will draw a serious amount of energy which is a major fault on the user’s side. It is hence recommended you keep it turned off when not in use.
- Additionally, you may want to use it with care, failing to do which can cause serious damage to the product and a serious loss to your reserved cents. The appliance produces a little rattling noise, and can be a disturbance for some. However, using a sound-proof container completely solves the issue.
The DR998 is a good heater, largely recommended for all homes. With a careful and proper usage, the unit will last long, thus ensuring optimum support and value for money. This is a perfect heating appliance for every household and is completely worth its price.