Furniture-like appliances have gained so much popularity that you can find a series of different units carrying the new standards. You may find television sets, video equipments and even room heaters incorporated in small pieces of furniture. It is no surprise how these trends became so popular. After all, such an appliance has the initial functionality, but also a good piece of furniture to incorporate into any decor. LIFESMART Amish Inspired Power Plus 1200 Square Foot 6 Element is one of the front running heaters due to the good rapport for features and expenses. It is not among the most expensive heaters, but it does bring in a series of features you cannot usually find for such low prices.
The capacity is supposed to be one of the definitive factors in the process. Basically, this heater can easily maintain a proper temperature in 1,200 square feet rooms or environments. It is excellent for large rooms, but its power also recommends it for small or medium places. Therefore, if you got both small and large rooms inside your household, this heater can be the right addition. Moreover, it obviously requires less than a few minutes to actually heat a small place.
The design is very attractive too. It actually looks like those pieces of furniture you can see in movies filmed around Amish communities. It is square, stylish and elegant. A few small details and some wider edges make the piece excellent for storing particular things. Some people choose to put a few self photographies on the wide top, but you may just as well use it for a radio or a television set. However, make sure it will not move. Aside from the design, the frontal frame covers the heating elements, so there are no risks for your kids or pets. Basically, it makes no difference if you plan to use this heater for a few hours or round the clock. The cover will always maintain a cool temperature.
Aside from the heating elements, the grid also hides an air filter. The filter does not require any changes, since it is designed to last forever. Its primary mission is to ensure a clean air, without any mildew, mold or bacterias. When stored for too long, most heaters release a lot of dust in the air, not to mention about the unusual smell. With this heater, such problems can become history. Other than that, it comes fully assembled. It requires 110V to run, so plug it in and turn it on. The cord is six feet long, so it should be placed relatively close to an outlet.
– Lifetime air filter to purify the air
– Wireless remote control
– ETL certification
– You can obviously find less professional alternatives for small rooms
In conclusion, LIFESMART Amish Inspired Power Plus 1200 Square Foot 6 Element might be the right option for your needs. It is designed for large rooms, but it can be just as helpful for small rooms. However, if you only have small rooms around your household, you can definitely find less professional appliances.
More and more people look after domestic appliances that can easily blend into a specific decor. Today, the overall functionality is no longer the one and only concern, since the design is just as appropriate. In an ideal case, a good heater should also look like a piece of furniture or just come in a wooden cover. It is true that such units are more costly than regular plastic appliances, but you will most likely get a lot of compliments too. This is how AHP 1500-TE-W Infrared Heater Oak has gained so much popularity lately. It represents a perfect cocktail of functionality and style.
The design is one of the first things that draw some attention. Basically, you cannot even tell this is a heater when you first check it out. It is entirely covered in oak and has a very wide top. In other words, it can be used for a piece of furniture as well. You can store a wide television set on top of it or perhaps some pictures or other electronic equipments. Flexibility is yet another major advantage of this product. You might expect it to be very heavy, but the truth is that it barely weighs 27 pounds. Therefore, you can always move it from one room to another and come up with new decors every once in a while.
In order to operate, the heater needs 1,500 watts of power and will provide 5,200BTU. Its capacity is amazing, since it can easily heat around 1,000 square feet. Therefore, it is excellent for large living rooms and even party tents. However, if you have small rooms only, you can obviously find less powerful units that cost less. But then, this piece of furniture gives you more flexibility and style. A small heater can cover small rooms only. On the other hand, a large one is supposedly designed for a huge environment. You can obviously tell it is not too hard to heat a medium or small room either.
The heater has four elements spreading the heat inside the room. Most units barely bring in one or two elements. Other than that, they are all made of quartz, so they have an increased durability. The control is digital, but you also have a remote to change the temperature settings without standing up from your bed or armchair. Other than that, the power cord has six feet only, so make sure you place it close to an outlet.
– Can be used for a piece of furniture too
– Has a wide top
– Four quartz elements
– Too powerful if you have small rooms
– Cord is only six foot long
As a short final conclusion, AHP 1500-TE-W Infrared Heater Oak is definitely a good solution. It is designed for large rooms, so it can clearly cover small and medium places too. The rapport for price and quality is great, while the oak construction allows you to use the unit for a piece of furniture as well. The wide top can host a lot of personal things, for example.
nfrared heaters are excellent additions to your home. Heaters are of particular importance during the cold winter months. In contrast to conventional heating systems which tend to heat the atmosphere, these infrared heaters work in a slightly different manner. The conventional heaters are prone to loss of energy (because much of it gets wasted in an attempt to heat the air), while infrared heaters tend to heat the objects coming in the path of their heat waves. The Dr Infrared Heater DR998 makes for a good choice in this category, intended for use in homes.
- Product Dimension – 16 x 11 x 16 inches
- Item weight – 25 pounds
- Shipping weight – 26 pounds
- Dual heating system
- Infrared Quartz tube and PTC capacitors
- Tip-Over and Overheat protection
- Built-in humidifier
- Oscillation fan for heat spreading
- Electronic thermostat with a range of 50 to 86 degrees
- Lifetime filter
- Best used in – Home and Kitchen
- Feature a dimension of 16 x 11 x 16 inches, this even shaped infrared heater is space efficient enough for you to fit it into any of your rooms.
- The product weighs 25 pounds and hence is pretty much portable. The dual heating system, unlike other normal heaters, produces relatively more heat to warm up your living room.
- The Infrared Quartz tube and PTC capacitors add to the job of heating. The tip over and overheating function ensures your kids’ and pets’ safety in case they get too close. The built in humidifier ejects a cool mist with the warm heat that adds sweetness to the dry atmosphere of winter.
- Additionally this appliance has in it an oscillation fan specially installed that not only distributes warmth throughout the room easily and evenly, but also can be operated as a fan with or without humidifier that is essential during the summer time.
- The electronic thermostat installed this heater does an awesome hating job with a temperature of 50 to 86 degrees. This product uses a water bottle instead of water tank which is another interesting feature. The unit is capable of heating rooms measuring up to 1000 square feet.
- Just like other infrared heaters, if you keep it on for prolonged time uselessly it will draw a serious amount of energy which is a major fault on the user’s side. It is hence recommended you keep it turned off when not in use.
- Additionally, you may want to use it with care, failing to do which can cause serious damage to the product and a serious loss to your reserved cents. The appliance produces a little rattling noise, and can be a disturbance for some. However, using a sound-proof container completely solves the issue.
The DR998 is a good heater, largely recommended for all homes. With a careful and proper usage, the unit will last long, thus ensuring optimum support and value for money. This is a perfect heating appliance for every household and is completely worth its price.
nfrared heaters are quite in demand now. With people now being aware of their relatively higher efficiency and their capability of helping you save on utility bills, these infrared heaters are now widely available. However, choosing the right one is not an easy task, and like other home accessories which require some serious consideration before buying, the purchase of infrared heaters too must be an informed decision. The primary considerations include the size of your room and the heating capacity of the heater of your choice. Also, the heating element featured in the unit is of immense importance. When looking for an infrared heater for a small or medium sized room, the Lifesmart Renew 1500 watt infrared heater can be an excellent choice. In addition to being portable and energy efficient, the product is also notably inexpensive.
- Product Dimension – 13 x 13 x 18 inches
- Item weight – 22.8 pounds
- Shipping weight – 22.8 pounds
- 4 quartz heating element of commercial grade
- Lifespan- 25,000 hours
- Maximum wattage – 1500 watts
- 4 copper heat exchangers
- Energy consumption reduction 35% to 50%
- Best used in – Home and Kitchen
- Here we have a space efficient Lifesmart renew heater, newly designed to fit in almost all rooms, while featuring a comfortable dimension of 13 x 13 x 18 inches. Easily portable (the weight of the unit being 22.8 pounds), this heater can be carried to any room of your choice with simple convenience.
- The presence of 4 quartz heating elements of commercial grade makes heating quick and effective. In addition to these, the product comes equipped with 4 copper heat exchangers.
- Copper being a good conductor of heat and electricity enables the unit to heat up much faster than other heaters in the same category. More, this item has a capacity of 1500 watts ensuring high class service.
- The appliance runs for 25,000 hours assuring you a long time heating support. The electricity savings need a considerable mention.
- Installing the new generation infrared heater helps in cutting down your electricity charges per month.
- With the power of new-gen engineering, this infrared heater can help reduce your electricity consumption up to 35%.
- Similar to other room heaters, keeping the unit on for long hours every day may prove expensive. A monitored usage policy is recommended.
- A room heater is designed for room heating and hence, an expectation of heating a large hall from it is nearly futile, although the Lifesmart Renew infrared heater does the job pretty well.
- Moreover, you may want to be careful when handling it. Repairs can be time consuming, not to forget, frustrating. Also, it emits sound, though keeping it in a sound proof container solves this issue as well.
Overall, this is a nice heating appliance for all rooms, regardless of their size. With careful usage and some safety measures, the product will ultimately prove to be useful and energy efficient. The price is just another attraction, and makes the product more appealing.